cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Report Showing Cardholders by Team or Manager?

Hi Reporting Experts!

Has anyone found a report, or created one, that allows you to narrow cardholders down by their cost center, or even by their approver?

I really need to be able to do that, and reporting in Concur is definitely not my strong point.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide!

Torie Hightower  

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toriehigh you can certainly do this. Now, without knowing your comfort level exactly and experience with Cognos reporting, it's hard for me to know how to answer this for you. I will tell you this, that your Cost Center data may not be mapped, which means you'll have to find it in the data warehouse under the generic field label, something like Org Unit 1 or Org Unit 2, etc. 

Do you know where to find these Org Unit data items in the data warehouse? Let's start with that and then from there. That will give me an idea of how to better guide you.

Kevin

AKA Cognos Sherpa

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Oh, I am so happy that the Cognos Sherpa is here to assist me!

Regarding Cognos, it's safe to assume that I am in the "little to none" group in terms of experience or knowledge.  Our cost centers don't appear to be listed under org unit for us, but I could be wrong about that.  Where should I look in my screens to find that info?

Thanks!

Torie 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toriehigh It's very likely you won't have the permissions to find what field Cost Center is mapped to. So, if you provide me with your company name, I can look for you. 

Also, to get more familiar with Cognos, did you know we offer free webinars on how to use the tool? If this is something you would be interested in, take a look here for our list of upcoming classes: https://www.concurtraining.com/pr/reporting/intelligence

These classes are designed for people with little to no experience so it is a good foundational class. Let's be honest, you can't beat the price. 🙂

I'll await your reply on your company name.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the class list; I'll check it out!

I'm with REI, though I'm not sure if we are listed as Recreational Equipment Inc.

Thanks!

Torie