cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JLJofre
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report Needed: Pull the expense accounts listing by Approver

Hello All,

Are you aware of any functionality in Concur that allows you to pull the expense accounts listing by selecting the approver?

I have located a similar report (Reports Approved but not reviewed) in Concur but it only shows if the receipts weren’t reviewed prior to approval.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help!

JL

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JLJofre hello there. Thanks for posting your question. 

I'm looking for a little clarification. When you say "expense accounts listing" do you mean the GL/Account Code listing for the expense types? 

If you do mean the GL/Account Code for the expense types, those are not assigned to approvers, so I don't think you will be able to choose an approver and get what you are looking for. 

I'll wait for you to clarify exactly what you mean by "expense accounts listing". Once you do that, I think I can better help you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JLJofre

Hello,

Thanks for looking into this, I mean to have the list of expense reports by Approver listed.

Regards,

JL

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JLJofre Okay, this is much clearer. Thank you. 

So, I will tell you that this report is really easy. However, I must provide this caveat...it is an easy report if you have Cognos reporting experience. 

Are you familiar with building reports in Cognos? If so, you can just build your own report using the following data items:

1. Default Approver

2. Employee

3. Report Name

4. Total Report Amount

You can add other data items as needed. 

Now, if you don't have Cognos experience, this probably won't make much sense to you. 

Let me know what your experience level with Cognos reporting is, then we'll go from there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JLJofre

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the fast reply.

I don´t have any experience with Cognos unfortunately.

Thanks in advance for your help,

JL

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JLJofre is there anyone at your company who does have Cognos experience? 

Also, we offer free classes on using Cognos reporting. I would highly recommend attending the class. You can't beat the price. 🙂

To see a list of our upcoming classes and to register, go here: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/intelligence. 

Scroll down until you see the Register for Training option. Don't forget to watch the pre-requisite video before attending the class. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
JLJofre

Hello Kevin,

Thanks a lot for the reply!

I´m trying to access the link you shared but I´m getting a 404 error; could you please re-send?

Thanks a lot,

JL

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JLJofre try this one: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/intelligence

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
JLJofre

Hello Kevin,

Now it works, thanks a lot for the information.

Regards,

JL

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JLJofre Happy to help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey