cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndresB2310
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report: Australian Fringe Benefit Tax Analytics Dashboard

Hi there, when I search for the Report: Australian Fringe Benefits Tax Analysis Dashboard, within the TAX tab, it does not appear. Does anyone know if I need to activate something to see this report?

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndresB2310 You shouldn't have to search in that folder as there are only a handful of reports in that folder. 

When you launch the reporting tool, does your option in the Menu say Analysis? If so, that is likely the reason. Analysis doesn't have as many standard reports as our Business Intelligence offering. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndresB2310 You shouldn't have to search in that folder as there are only a handful of reports in that folder. 

When you launch the reporting tool, does your option in the Menu say Analysis? If so, that is likely the reason. Analysis doesn't have as many standard reports as our Business Intelligence offering. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AndresB2310
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you, Kevin!, yes you are right! my Reporting menu only say "Analysis", so to obtain the intelligence version that you mention, should I need to upgrade my use to intelligence? Do you know if i can only have one user with this category?