cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vidya
Occasional Member - Level 2

Replacing centralized card

Hi @KevinD,

Would you please let me know how can I replace the centralized card on Concur, which is used to book the airfares.

Thanks,

Vidya

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vidya do you have access to Administration>Travel Admin? If so, your screen will look like the one below. You will see the Ghost Card option (highlighted). Go to this screen and you will see two fields. One says Modify Corporate Ghost Credit Cards by. This should be defaulted to Corporate Ghost Credit Card. Use the second field to select the card. I believe once the card is selected, you can remove it. Then use the Add a New Corporate Ghost Credit Card option at the top of the screen.

KevinD_0-1699458496676.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vidya do you have access to Administration>Travel Admin? If so, your screen will look like the one below. You will see the Ghost Card option (highlighted). Go to this screen and you will see two fields. One says Modify Corporate Ghost Credit Cards by. This should be defaulted to Corporate Ghost Credit Card. Use the second field to select the card. I believe once the card is selected, you can remove it. Then use the Add a New Corporate Ghost Credit Card option at the top of the screen.

KevinD_0-1699458496676.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.