cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricowens10
New Member - Level 1

Rental Card Charged to my personal credit card

I was on business travel and the rental card company charged my personal credit card vs. the company card. I want to be reimbursed but concur will not allow this as it is asking for a matching company credit card transaction. I have provided the receipts but it will still not accept. How do I get the red triangle removed and submit for reimbursement?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ricowens10 delete the item in question off of your report. Then use the Add Expense button>Create New Expense tab to manually create a rental car expense.

Your company has a rule that requires Rental Car reservation items booked in Concur Travel to be paid by a company card. The item in question is the car rental reservation item and must be matched to a company card charge. Since that cannot happen in your case, remove the item from your report and create an out of pocket entry for the car rental.

Once that is done, the car reservation item will be in your list of Available Expenses. You can delete it from here as well.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.