cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vickie-cridland
Occasional Member - Level 2

Removing Receipt from duplicate expenses

In the last month Concur has been adding mulitable copies of expenses, however they add the receipt to all of the claim. When you try to combine them together an error appears and say you have to log off and try again but the same message appears again. 

I think it might have something to do with the receipts being added as well, but you can not remove or delete them. There is no were button to remove or delete them as it says in the help. 

Does anyone know what the problem my be? 

Regards

Vickie 

8 REPLIES 8
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

Hi, Vicky!

Are you using the mobile app or the desktop?

Regards,

Maria Steen
Vickie-cridland

Hi Maria 

I'm using the desktop 

Regards

Vickie 

@Vickie-cridland could you possibly provide some screenshots of what you are seeing or not seeing? That would help us greatly in offering some advice. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Vickie-cridland

Hi Kevin 

Sorry for the long reply please see screen shot of trying to combained expenses.

Combine Expenses.pngRemoving Re.png

The screen shot above show that you can not remove the recipt that is attached. 

Many Thanks 

Vickie 

@Vickie-cridland So, it appears this isn't your expense report. I looked at your account and didn't find any reports. Can you tell me whose expense report this is, please? If you prefer to not post the name publicly, just send me a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@Vickie-cridland For the screenshot of combining expenses, it appears that one line item is for Lunch and the other for Train. I think the issue is twofold: 1. You are trying to combine to out of pocket expenses. The system isn't designed to do that. If these two line items are supposed to be one expense, just delete one of them. 2. You are trying to combine expenses line items that have different expense types. How will the system know which one to use? So, that's probably why you are getting the error. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

@Vickie-cridland Okay, I found the expense report in question. I believe the issue with deleting the receipt is because the expense report is not yours. I went into my own account and created an expense, attached a receipt and I can see the option to Detach. When I went into the expense report you posted screenshots of, I could not detach. So, my guess is if you are acting as a delegate, you cannot delete receipts. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Vickie-cridland

Hi Kevin 

I'm looking into the probelm for my colleague, but if thats the case that i will not be able to see anything. I will have to get him to raise the probelm himself. 

Thank you for your help 

Regards

Vickie