cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mnachman
Occasional Member - Level 1

Removing Receipt from Attached Queue

How do I remove the receipt that's in the queue of the Attached function as shown in the attached screenshot?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Capture.PNG

 Thanks,
Michael Nachman

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mnachman how did that receipt get there? Did you upload it from your computer or did you by chance upload it through our mobile app? 

I'm asking because the image usually has a Delete option, but receipts uploaded through the mobile app cannot be deleted on the web version. That's the only thing I can think of.

If you did upload through the mobile app, you can go into the app and press Expenses to access the receipt image and delete it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
mnachman

That did it - thank you Kevin!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mnachman how did that receipt get there? Did you upload it from your computer or did you by chance upload it through our mobile app? 

I'm asking because the image usually has a Delete option, but receipts uploaded through the mobile app cannot be deleted on the web version. That's the only thing I can think of.

If you did upload through the mobile app, you can go into the app and press Expenses to access the receipt image and delete it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
mnachman

That did it - thank you Kevin!