cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joofy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Remove Personal Expense tick box

Hello

Is it possible to remove (or disable) the "Personal Expense (do not reimburse)" tick box?

We have a existing internal method to process all employee personal expenses.  When on of my users ticks this option a separate batch is created (which is not required) as well as putting the credit card expense in the batch with all of the other transactions.

This requires manual intervention to remove the batch not requited and to adjust the $ value in the main batch (as it ignores tax set up).

Thanks

2 Solutions
Solution
carmel_rochon
Routine Member - Level 1

I think this can be removed via the Forms and Fields section in your Expense Administration menu. I just looked into it on my end, and I don't seem to have the right permissions to disable it (it's all greyed out), but it looks like it's possible. I would recommend looking into it yourself to see if you can do it, and if not maybe you can ask someone else at your company to do it, or open a support case and have them to it in the background. 
Here's the path I took to get there:

Administration > Expense > Forms and Fields > Fields > Form Type: Expense Entry > Scroll to find "Personal Expense" Field

Hope this helps! 

carmel_rochon_0-1725901700703.png

carmel_rochon_1-1725901815523.png

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joofy yes it is possible. You likely will need SAP Concur to do it for you unless you have completed our Advanced Configuration class and received full site configuration access.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
carmel_rochon
Routine Member - Level 1

I think this can be removed via the Forms and Fields section in your Expense Administration menu. I just looked into it on my end, and I don't seem to have the right permissions to disable it (it's all greyed out), but it looks like it's possible. I would recommend looking into it yourself to see if you can do it, and if not maybe you can ask someone else at your company to do it, or open a support case and have them to it in the background. 
Here's the path I took to get there:

Administration > Expense > Forms and Fields > Fields > Form Type: Expense Entry > Scroll to find "Personal Expense" Field

Hope this helps! 

carmel_rochon_0-1725901700703.png

carmel_rochon_1-1725901815523.png

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Joofy yes it is possible. You likely will need SAP Concur to do it for you unless you have completed our Advanced Configuration class and received full site configuration access.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.