cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Miishas05
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reimbursement

Hello

I was just trying to figure out what day my direct deposit for my mileage would be sent out.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Miishas05 this depends on your company and how often they do reimbursements. Every company is different. Some close out their expense report batches daily, some weekly, some every two weeks and some monthly. If your company is using our Expense Pay feature, then reimbursements usually take place within 3-5 business days from the time your expense report has been fully approved and processed. With the Expense Pay service, you should receive email notifications telling you when your should expect payment. 

If your company isn't using Expense Pay to reimburse, then the time frame will be dependent on your Finance or Accounting department and when they do their final approvals and close outs of expense reports.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Miishas05
Occasional Member - Level 1

I work for FritoLay so how do I find out? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Miishas05 you will need to reach out to someone in your Finance or Accounting department. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.