cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AngelaG
Occasional Member - Level 3

Reimbursement in different currency

Hello!  We are based in the US and have a team member that resides in Canada and wishes to be reimbursed for out of pocket expenses in CAD.  The team member does not have a US bank account.  Can this be done and if so, how?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AngelaG how does this user receive their paychecks? By direct deposit? Is their salary paid in USD? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AngelaG
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi KevinD,

I do not know how she receives her paychecks.  

Thank you, 

Angela

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AngelaG could you send me a private message with the name of the employee. Full name please. 

Your site is set up to reimburse Canadian employees through our Expense Pay feature, so there shouldn't be an issue reimbursing them as long as they get set up correctly. I won't be to tell until I look up the user's profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vmocanu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, Can you please also check this issue for my account? As I have the correct country setup (Romania), but Reimbursement Currency is set to EURO instead of Romanian LEU. Thanks in advance for your help!

vmocanu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you, but in the meantime issue has been resolved by our local support team  :).