cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
griffinsmith18
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reimbursement Payment to wrong bank account

I just started recently using sap concur for work. I get paid for gas reimbursement. I received my first payment just fine. For some reason I thought my bank account info was wrong though during the processes and changed my bank account info on the same day I received that payment, but I still received the payment. I must've entered the wrong info for my bank account because my second payment says it was delivered but never arrived. I look and I had definitely entered the wrong bank info. My company claims to they cant to anything and to call the bank and the bank claims they cannot do anything and to call the payment company. 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@griffinsmith18 I see that you have two reports showing as Payment Confirmed. I see one report that shows as Paid. This doesn't mean you have received payment, it just means according the SAP Concur system, the report is set to be Paid. If this is the report you are referring to as not yet receiving payment, give it a couple of more days.

KevinD_0-1665178255089.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
griffinsmith18

That is not the report I am talking about, I am referencing the "Payment Confirmed" payment on 9/23

griffinsmith18

Any thoughts??