Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reimburse Employee for Hotel

My Company card expired overnight while at a hotel (end of month).  I had to pay with my personal card.  How do I get reimbursed?


Closest existing posting & reply doesn't give instructions on how to designate expense as out-of-pocket. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@saashle_Lumen on your open expense report, click Add Expense. On the next screen, be sure Create New Expense is selected. From the list of expense types, choose Hotel. This will automatically choose Out of Pocket or whatever your company has named the payment type for purchases made using a form of payment that is not the company card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.