cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonealle
Occasional Member - Level 1

Refunded Hotel

I recently booked a flight and hotel. The hotel is fine, but I had to cancel the flights due to adding more stops and another part of the stay to my trip. I see that in AVAILABLE EXPENSES there is a refund of the amount. What do I need to attach to this expense to ensure that my company sees that this refund was meant to happen?

Thank you for all the help

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jonealle I would just add the refund to an expense report and use the Comment field to explain why it was canceled. If you have any correspondence with your manager about canceling, I would screenshot that and attach it instead of a receipt. 

I feel like some sort of discussion possibly was had about you having to change your flight. If you were adding more stops, then I guess the extra stops were work related, so that could be the comment you add. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jonealle I would just add the refund to an expense report and use the Comment field to explain why it was canceled. If you have any correspondence with your manager about canceling, I would screenshot that and attach it instead of a receipt. 

I feel like some sort of discussion possibly was had about you having to change your flight. If you were adding more stops, then I guess the extra stops were work related, so that could be the comment you add. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Jonealle
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate it.