cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TravelingTech37
Occasional Member - Level 2

Refund from a Fraudulent charge

Hello,

I stayed at a hotel, and they charged me for nights that I did not stay. They gave me a refund but how do I categorize the refund. I selected the hotel option, then the program says I need to itemize it, so I do. however, because this is money coming to the card I get this error:

Negative amount(s) not accepted during itemization of a debit charge.

and with this error I cannot submit this $0 exchange. Hotel is clearly not the option so what is the other option I should select? I can send pictures if this would help.

1 Solution
Solution
TravelingTech37

yes, I asked a coworker and the solution was to not have any itemizations for the refund amount and I had to itemize the charges that were made. This was the solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TravelingTech37 I'm looking in your account and I see you were able to submit the report with the hotel refund. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
TravelingTech37

yes, I asked a coworker and the solution was to not have any itemizations for the refund amount and I had to itemize the charges that were made. This was the solution.