cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TorrieTruist
Occasional Member - Level 2

Reduce card expense

How do I process this request if this is a card transaction?

"Your company does not authorize reimbursement for tips greater than 25%. Please reduce the tip value and resubmit for Entertainment - Clients for 36.94 USD on 08/20/2021”.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TorrieTruist when filling out the expense details, is there a Tip field? Can you provide a screenshot of the expense details, please? That will help me help you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TorrieTruist you might have to do an itemization for the overage of the tip and mark it as personal. You might want to use the Other Misc Expense expense type for this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TorrieTruist
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks Kevin,

That worked, I did the amortize and reduced the tip. However,  it left  a balance due. Will we need to pay the overage separately with a check? Thanks

@TorrieTruist likely you will need to pay your company directly for the overage, however I would contact someone in your Finance department to ask them how this situation is handled. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey