cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jborchn
Occasional Member - Level 2

Red Flag Error has Expense reports completely locked to being able to submit any expense reports

My Concur SAP is completely locked from being able to submit 'any' expense reports with a red flag error on any/all reports that indicate reports can not be submitted due to time laps of some legacy expenses not filed within time requirements.  I have 0 past due expenses beyond the reports I am attempting to process.  I have logged in and out to try to reset.  I have completely restarted my system to see if that would clear it.  Still no resolution.  The red flag error initiated the same day the concur team returned an expense report requesting additional information.  I don't know if this triggered the problem or not; however, now 'no' reports can be submilled (total of 4) all with the same red flag error.  I have been trying to resolve since Monday (5 days)  please help:)

1 Solution
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Sounds like your company has an Audit Rule that old transactions (beyond the time specified in the Rule) must be submitted before any newer ones.  In that situation ALL of the old transactions need to be submitted on a single report.  If they are split across multiple reports then when you try to submit any report the rule will be triggered by the old transactions on the other reports.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Sounds like your company has an Audit Rule that old transactions (beyond the time specified in the Rule) must be submitted before any newer ones.  In that situation ALL of the old transactions need to be submitted on a single report.  If they are split across multiple reports then when you try to submit any report the rule will be triggered by the old transactions on the other reports.

jborchn
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you ...this was the correct solution and resolved my issue moving 2 expired expenses to the single report.  Thank you for your help!