cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wholley20
Occasional Member - Level 1

Recording an internal meal but other employee not listed

How do you record an internal meal when the other employee is not listed in the concur system?

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @wholley20 

I assume that the system is asking you to input attendees for this expense and you cannot find the other employee  when searching for employee attendees. If the other employee is not on company payroll, they may not be available and may need to be added as Business Guest (if this attendee type is configured for your system). Best to check with your internal helpdesk.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Rohan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wholley20 I looked in your site and your company doesn't have an attendee type for employees who are not listed in SAP Concur. I would recommend taking @rohanpatil's suggestion. However, if you send me the name of the employee you are trying to add, I can take a look in your site. Please send the name in a private message, not on this thread. To pm me, click my username (KevinD) then the message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.