cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mhong
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reconciliation of CBS accrual

For clients that have used or are currently using CBS to manage their p-card program, our Controls group requires a reconciliation that proves the monthly accrual we post is correct and accurate.  Below is a breakout of how they are doing it, which is resulting in a very large discrepancy.  I am trying to determine an alternate way to prove out the accrual because this recon feels off and I cannot place my finger on it...

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mhong I recommend posting this in the Admin Group to see if someone there has experience with this. This forum tends to be read more by end users and not those who work with Company Billed Statement reconciliation.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mhong I recommend posting this in the Admin Group to see if someone there has experience with this. This forum tends to be read more by end users and not those who work with Company Billed Statement reconciliation.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.