cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dginter
Occasional Member - Level 2

Recent issue with multiple MasterCard transaction postings in Expense

I know that there a group of us here in the Forum that allocate their commercial card charges via Concur Expense.  Recently we experienced an issue with Mastercard that resulted in multiple charge files of transactions and corrected transactions being sent to Concur over a period of 5 or so days.  I am curious to see how your organization handled this situation both within the Concur platform, and with your cardholders.  GW chose to "hide" the incorrect transactions from our end users as not to create more work for them.  The other option was to have the cardholder place all the transactions together on an expense report for allocation.  

GW was in process of hiding the transactions when the card provider sent out a message to all all our cardholders about the incident.  We were surprised by this, as only 20% of our cardholders were affected and we were trying to manage the situation.  Did this happen to you as well?

For those of you affected by the MasterCard issue, how did you handle this snafu?

Donna T. Ginter
AVP, Procure-to-Pay
The George Washington University
GW Medical Faculty Associates
dginter@gwu.edu
CHEAB Member
ERP: Oracle R12
Concur Modules:
Request, Expense, Travel, Expense Pay, Invoice, Detect
We allocate our p-card transactions through Expense
2 REPLIES 2
BenSwaby
Occasional Member - Level 1

Following 

ChadM
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Interesting. I'm curious who else experienced this, and how they handled it.

Thanks,
Chad Minnick
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.