cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tishlee
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipts

I need to attach the same receipt to multiple line items in a report.  Can this been done?  Our company does not have the ability to attach a receipt to the report.

6 REPLIES 6
sgayathri
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi,

You can attach receipts at Report Header with that the receipts can be attached to multiple lines.

Regards,

Gayathri

@tishlee wrote:

I need to attach the same receipt to multiple line items in a report.  Can this been done?  Our company does not have the ability to attach a receipt to the report.

Gayathri S
tishlee

Thanks Gayathri for the quick response.  We don't have the Report Header function enabled for our company.  It has to been attached to each line item.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tishlee if the receipt image is in your Available Receipts, you will not be able to attach it to multiple line items.  If the image is stored on your computer, you can attach it to as many line items as you need. Just go to each line item, click on the Attach Receipt button found at the bottom of the expense details. On the window that appears, click Browse. Navigate to the where the receipt image is store, click on the image, then click Open. After that, click the Upload button. Repeat those steps for all line items 

Now, if your receipt image was in Available Receipts and you attached it to a line item, what you will need to do is open your expense report, mouse over the little checkmark for the line item. This will open the receipt image. Hopefully you will be able to see the entire receipt. If so, you will need to take a screen grab of the receipt, save it on your computer, then follow the steps I mentioned above. 

If you aren't able to see the entire receipt, you will need to see if you can get another copy of the receipt image then follow the steps above. 

I hope this helps. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tishlee

Thanks Kevin, I was trying to avoid having to browse multiple times, but I guess that's what I have to do.

belindaz
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

What user interface are you on? 

If you are on the NextGen UI for Concur Expense, then you can conned an image to multiple expenses on the same report.

tishlee

Belindaz, thanks for the info,  We are not on the new user interface.