cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regina
Occasional Member - Level 2

Receipts not staying as receipts in new UI

When a user is taking receipts in the mobile app they are not staying as a receipt. A expense line is being created. How do we overcome this as the receipt may match a credit card transaction that is yet to be processed on there account.

2 REPLIES 2
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Regina Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. This was covered in the September Expense Release Notes. This feature change leverages the advanced capabilities of ExpenseIt for all receipts
sent by clients using this service, resulting in superior results and consistent receipt
handling for user in Australia, Canada, United Kingdom and United States.

I see that you are an Authorized Support Contact. I would recommend that you open a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal to provide your feedback and to see if there are workarounds. However, a user has the ability to turn off ExpenseIt, which means they can send receipts to receipts@concur.com to place the receipt in the Available Receipt section.

Here are the steps that a user can follow:

1. Login to Concur mobile app.
  2. Tap on the 3 horizontal lines on the left top corner of the home screen > Settings.
  3. In the ExpenseIT option, Slide the button to the left to turn off the feature.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Regina
Occasional Member - Level 2

@leedau Thanks Lee-Anne for the response. I can see that if the individual changes this it works. I am going to raise a case on this to see if it can be changed by the admin screen instead of getting each individual user changing this.