cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karakitt
Occasional Member - Level 2

Receipts forwarded from email not showing up on website/in mobile app?

This is my first attempt at forwarding receipts via email to receipts@concur.com.  Previously this worked beautifully, and either the body of the email or the receipt attachment would be automatically added to my list of available receipts.  This morning is my first time forwarding a bunch of email receipts since the UI ""upgrade"" and it appears these receipts are not properly uploading as I can't see them in either the mobile app or the website?

Has this feature also been disabled?  Is there literally ANYTHING about my old expense workflow that hasn't been disrupted by this UI change??

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@karakitt the feature has not been disabled. 

Are you still not able to see your receipts? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
breannak
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin - I also noticed an issue with this feature since switching to the new UI. I tried sending a small test to see if it was the amount of receipts I previously included and it is not appearing. My email is verified and this previously worked in the older UI, so I'm not sure if there is a system setting we need to adjust either as users or an administrator? 

IKelly777
New Member - Level 2

Did anyone ever provide an answer for this one?

Kim_McMillen_BI
Occasional Member - Level 1

This doesn't for me either.  Do we need to re-verify emails?

lfeander
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have the same issue. When I email receipts they do not show up for attachment. Is a real problem - can not claim my personal expenses. This did work fine up until a month ago

not sure what has happened or how to fix, having looked at many posts

acmorgan12
Occasional Member - Level 3

I am observing poor imported data from emailed receipts and the drag/drop ExpenseIt function on the website. I just got employees on board with emailing receipts more and now the function is not operating nearly as well as it was a few months ago. There has been an option to save a file, attach as a pdf and then email. That defeats the 'easy solution to get your receipts in Concur'. Something happened in the upgrade and it's not operating correctly. I've submitted a case and am adding each expense I observe that is importing with completely incorrect information to it. Maybe if they get 100+ examples they'll be able to fix it.