cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsims1985
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipts emailed from Iphone do not show correctly

Hello, 

When I email receipts from my Iphone, in my available receipts, it only shows the disclaimer in my email from my company and nothing of the actual receipt or pictures that were sent.  Most receipts are pictures taken from my phone but some are pdf's and some are receipts in the body of the email.

If I email from my computer, it shows correctly.  Any suggestions on how to correct? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rsims1985 are you using the same email on your phone as you do from your computer? 

Also, having an image embedded in the body of an email won't yield good results. It should be an attachment to the email. 

Are these receipts that you receive from the vendor via email and then forward them to receipts@concur.com? 

If most receipts are pictures taken from your phone, you don't need to email them. If you use the Concur Mobile app to capture your receipt, the image uploads directly to your Available Receipts without the need to email them. It is a much faster and more streamlined process for getting your receipts into your Available Receipts. Using the app will save you time and avoid the issue you are having. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
smulherin
Occasional Member - Level 2

I've had several APP users with the same issue. They use the same email for logging in. Receipts disappear when uploaded to the app but show up on the website. 

rsims1985
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes, my work email.  The app isn't always the best option.  Sometimes the receipts are sent from vendors and sometimes it's easier to email pictures.  It's both that do not show up. 

For my purpose, I have to attach a receipt for EVERY expense.  So that is a lot of data on my phone spent to add receipts for company purposes.