cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lgecks
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipts Uploaded In Incorrect Currency

Hello,

We have a Canadian user uploading receipts via the mobile app and when they use the receipt to create an expense line, it is coming in as USD even though their default currency is CAD and their country of residence is Canada. Is there a setting within the mobile app somewhere, or in the Concur profile that should reflect the charges should be in CAD for both mobile and desktop?

Thank you, 
Laura 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lgecks were the expenses incurred in Canada or in the U.S.? Let's start with this question and go from there to help resolve the issue. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lgecks

These expenses were incurred in Canada.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lgecks Okay, that is a bit odd. As a temporary workaround, the user can change the currency on the item when it is added to an expense report. Have them give that a try. 

Also, can you send me a private message with this user's name, please? Also, if the user can provide you a picture of their receipt before taking the picture and then after with the currency changed to USD, that would be helpful. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) and you'll see a message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wantongliu

Hi Kevin,

I am a Concur user admin for my company and I also experienced similar feedback, where my user who is now a US employee keep getting expense line item automatically filled in CAD when he creates an expense item from mobile app through receipt. Can you assist with this?

Regards,

Wantong  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wantongliu does this user have an expense report currently active with this entry on it? If so, let me know so I can see what the user is seeing.

If you could private message me the user's name, I can go in and look at their report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey