cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ssitek
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re: Receipt via Photo Album Issue

Help!  This is a major pain. Please supply a practical solution or push an update. I tried again but I have to sort through 60,000 photos to get to my receipt photo. Please please please send a practical solution

farmfly
Occasional Member - Level 3

A new update was just released and this issues wasn’t fixed.  It’s a really easy issue to fix too.  Is the app dev team aware of this issue?  

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Ssitek,

This was a known issue and has been fixed with the new Concur app version 9.63. Kindly update or uninstall/reinstall your app to the 9.63 version and test again.

Regards,

Anna Dizo
Global Service & Support
SAP Concur

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@farmfly,

Can you confirm that you are already using the 9.63 app version and the issue on older photos appearing first still exist?

Regards,

Anna Dizo
Global Service & Support
SAP Concur

farmfly

@AnnaDizo

I’m using 9.63 and the problem still exists.  I deleted and reinstalled 9.63 and the problem is still present.  

Are you seeing newest photos first with this release?

cathi
Occasional Member - Level 1

I’ve also updated my app and still having issues with it going to oldest photos first

farmfly

@AnnaDizo

Hi Anna,  

9.63.1 was just released and I’m still having the same problem that 9.63 was.  I deleted the app and reinstalled.  Is there something else I can do to get this working?

Mariecsim
New Member - Level 1

I am still experiencing this problem on dec 5th 2018. 

I have to scroll through all my photos in order to get to the latest ones comprising the images I captured. 

I cannot always wait to be doing my expense report to capture the images so I capture them as they come during the 2 weeks in between reports, and use the album photos to capture the receipt. 

Many plans to fix the issue? What was once an awesome app has become much harder to use