cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rosa
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipt status

Is anyone having problems with submitting their expenses? I keep seeing the message that I have selected the Receipt Status as "No Receipt" for my purchase, even though I've attached the receipt and I cannot locate the "Receipt status" selection menu in my expense report.  I don't recall ever having this problem before.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rosa Receipt Status is a field you will see when viewing the details of an expense entry. It is not dependent on whether a receipt is attached or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rosa
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, thank you for your reply.

My problem is that I cannot find this Receipt Status field. I remember seeing it on previous expense reports but cannot locate it presently. I have created a ticket through MyPortal but was wondering if anyone else was having problems locating this field.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rosa I did a little looking around. It appears the configuration of the field was not done correctly. The field is a required field, but for some reason it was configured to be hidden from view. I'm not sure how this happened, but it is a somewhat common oversight.

This isn't thing you could have avoided or known about until you saw the red exception. The bad thing is, you cannot get around this until it is fixed. Hopefully the ticket you submitted will get this addressed and fixed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
athakar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @KevinD i'm facing the same issue. WE recently created new policy for US (NON VAT) and Europe (VAT) but while submitting US expenses (non vat) we're getting warning messages to update the receipt status but i can not see the field (it might be hidden in the form for US employees??)

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@athakar I would need to look at your site to see if the field is hidden or what the issue might be. Could you send me a private message with your full company name, please? I don't see it on your community profile and your email address doesn't appear to be your corporate email. Click my username (KevinD), then click Message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey