I keep having an error message saying receipt status isnt filled in

I do not have the box in order to fill it in - it seems to be missing

Any support appreciated

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vk92 The way the site was set up was slightly off a bit, but it shouldn't affect you being able to submit. For some reason the Receipt field is configured to be hidden from users and the red alert "fires" on entry save, not on report submit, so you should be able to submit the report. 

Also, you cannot have two different expense reports in the same month, so you will need to move the entry from one report to the other. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vk92
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi

I have deleted all other claims but still will not submit until a receipt status is confirmed 

There is still no where to mark this as attached (which it is!)

Extremely frustrating

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vk92 I looked up the rule that is blocking submission and to be completely honest, I don't think it was set up correctly. I also think the Business Travel Mileage expense type is set to use the wrong expense entry form. The form it currently uses does not have the Receipt Status field, which seems odd to me. The name of the Form it is using is the Mileage - No Receipt form, which However, I'm asking a colleague about it to get a second set of eyes to see if indeed it was not created correctly. As it stands, I don't see how you can get rid of the red alert. 

I'm wondering if your company might want you to use the Receipts for Mileage Expense type. This expense type does have the Receipt Status field. However, it doesn't allow for entering in any mileage distance. 

I would be frustrated too. I'm going to send you a private message with the name of someone at your company that I can see recently made changes to some audit rules. Hopefully this person can provide you help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.