cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MBV
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipt photos not uploading

My receipts are not  uploading  onto Concur when I take photographs.  Or even when I try to upload from my album . 

4 REPLIES 4
JGuev20
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Is this issue only happen to you or is affecting several whithin your company?  Please cleear the cache from your the mobile app by following the steps below:

1. From the home screen, tap on the menu (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner
2. Click on Settings
3. In the General section, click System
4. Click Clear Cache
5. Confirm the deletion of data in your phone's menu
6. Press OK to confirm clearing cache

MBV
Occasional Member - Level 1

Didn’t work sorry 

JGuev20
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

To further assist you, please contact your company concur administrator so he she can open a case.  Additional information will be required so we can troubleshoot the issue.  Device Type, Device OS, Concur App Version, Etc.  Once the case is open we can troubleshoot the issue with the inforamtion provided.  As a second option to gbroubleshoot you can uninstall and re-install the app from your device.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MBV also, sometimes powering off your device and rebooting can clear up these types of issues. It's worth a try. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.