cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kgrengs
Occasional Member - Level 2

Receipt is attached but getting missing receipt error.

I've had multiple people say they have attached the receipt to an expense but the report say's there isn't a receipt attached.  The only way to fix this is to void the expense line and start that expense over.  Why is this happening and is there a fix? 

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kgrengs are your users still having this issue today?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alocurto
Junior Member - Level 1

I am also having this issue.  Seems like a completely new layout for expenses as well... Anyway to get back to the old system?  I normally browse my receipts and attach to the expense... Much quicker that way.

Kgrengs
Occasional Member - Level 2

Yes, this is still an issue.  

Thanks, 

hhoch
Occasional Member - Level 1

Before I was able to upload but not attach the receipt to an expense, now when i try to open the receipts dialog i get this:hhoch_0-1667327593576.png

spfiefferC1
New Member - Level 1

I cannot get them to work going to receipts@concur.com or uploading in Concur.  Hopefully they will get this fixed soon.

spfiefferC1_0-1667329738207.png

kjm23
New Member - Level 2

@KevinD this has been broken for over a day now for multiple customers, could we please get the receipts issue resolved?

Here is the error code I get: b6f94bf1-e66d-4634-9aad-25ed7c60d606

Looking at receipts for past reports is also broken, says "Receipts are not available, try again later".

EDIT : looks like an incident is ongoing https://open.concur.com/details/p1/us/Imaging/Current%20Status

Thanks!