cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennifervanloo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipt Images Not Available

I logged on to submit my expense report for the month, and all but one receipt that I uploaded for the month are gone. Is there any way to recover the receipts?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jennifervanloo did you upload any more receipts? I see three receipts available. 

As far as recovering, I don't think that is possible. Are you uploading receipts directly into your Available Receipts or are you emailing copies of receipts to receipts@concur.com?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jennifervanloo

I uploaded them directly into the app. I uploaded my dinner receipt last night and every one of them were there. This morning when I went to submit my expense report, there was only one available. I uploaded another one this morning and my dinner receipt from last night again. 

@jennifervanloo when you upload into the app are you uploading them directly to an expense entry or no? If not, if the problem persists, I would then recommend creating your report in the app and as you add expenses to the report, use the Add Receipt option to upload the image directly to the entry. I find that works best for me. Just a suggestion if the issue doesn't correct. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jennifervanloo

I am uploading in the receipt library.

@jennifervanloo I thought that might be the case. I take pictures of my receipts on my phone, then upload them directly to my entry line items. But that is what I found works best for me. It is a nice workaround when issues arise like the one you are experiencing. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey