cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kedblom
Occasional Member - Level 1

Recalling Expense Report

I submitted an expense report a few months ago and it has been approved by my manager, but I keep getting emails saying that I have not attached a receipt, even though I have. Since I keep having trouble, I would like to just recall the expense report, but Concur is telling me that I can't, because it has been marked as Review in Progress. Can anyone help me figure out how to recall it?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kedblom You will need to have someone send it back to you. I have the name of the person who set your report to Review In Progress. I'll send the name in a private message. They should be able to send the report back to you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JulieL
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi,

In the case of a submitted claim you should still be able to attach a receipt after the claim has been processed. Go to your claim library, find the claim that you are getting notices from and see if attaching the receipt from there resolves your issue. That being said your company set-up may be different than mine. Ours does not sent out e-mails for missing receipts. Hopes this helps.