cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zluna
Occasional Member - Level 3

Re: Expense It

@AshleyBHi Ashley, is it possible to have expense it enabled in the mobile test environment?

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @zluna 

Quick follow up for you:

We do not enable ExpenseIt in our implementation or test environment. The reasons being are that ExpenseIt learns and makes improvements based on client’s configurations and spending patterns over time. Unfortunately, this would not be possible within a test environment.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AshleyB

Hi @zluna 

Good question! Are you using our Concur Test Drive or Free Trial and looking to experience ExpenseIt in these sandbox environments? 

If you want to see how ExpenseIt works our Self-Guided Tour is a great way to get a feel of it without having to set anything up. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
zluna

@AshleyBThank you for your reply.

Actually, I am performing UAT testing  and when I select the test server for mobile, the expense it feature disappears.

I trying to test the receipt scanning feature, which assigns expense types based on receipt and even itemizes a hotel bill image.

However, I am unable to complete this test without expense it in the mobile test server (https://implementation.concursolutions.com)

Is there a way to enable it in Concur Mobile sandbox? The reason why I need to use concur mobile in test is because my user is from concur test; I  need to link receipt images captured by concur mobile to a concur test environment user.

AshleyB

Hi @zluna 

I see. Thanks for clarifying. That is a new one for me. I have this question out with our mobile team and can let you know what they say. It might be limited with the sandbox but I'll keep you updated if I am told otherwise. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg

JaninaBabaic
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi, there are also some really cool youtube clips on SAP Concur including Expenseit and how it works.  that might help.

Solution
AshleyB

Hi @zluna 

Quick follow up for you:

We do not enable ExpenseIt in our implementation or test environment. The reasons being are that ExpenseIt learns and makes improvements based on client’s configurations and spending patterns over time. Unfortunately, this would not be possible within a test environment.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg

zluna

@AshleyBThank you for taking the time to check on this for me!