cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mangupli
Occasional Member - Level 1

REPORT SUBMIT IS CURRENTLY BLOCKED

Hi,

I can’t submit the Expense Report. The reason – REPORT SUBMIT IS CURRENTLY BLOCKED. And when I click on the Exception row it opens the REPORT HEADER. All necessary data is present and valid in the REPORT HEADER.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Greg

11 REPLIES 11
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mangupli it appears there is an audit rule someone at your company set up to block submission. However, I looked at the rule and the item used to do the block doesn't match what is on your profile, so I'm confused as to why your report was blocked. I'm going to send you the name of the person who last changed this audit rule. I'll send you the name in a private message here on the Community. In about two minutes, check the little envelope icon you see near the upper right corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chery9

hello i have the same issues could you please help me with whom o can speak to fix it please?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chery9 I'm looking in your account and I don't see any expense reports and I don't see that you are acting as a delegate for anyone. Can you provide more information/clarify the issue, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chery9

Hello

this is that i have on my page

chery9_3-1670268797605.jpeg

chery9

chery9_4-1670268883856.jpeg

chery9

hello do you have some updated of this?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chery9 okay, you said your issue was the same as the original poster, but after looking in your profile and not seeing any expense reports and then seeing the screenshot you posted, your issue is with running a report, not submitting an expense report. These are two very different issues. 

When you run the Cognos report, you will see an option to run the report in the background. Give that a try. This will save a copy. Give the report a couple minutes to complete, then go back to the where the report is saved, click the little three dots to pull up the options menu. Select view output versions or it might just say view versions. You'll see the report output there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
chery9

hello thanks for your help i saw my report now , but i have some questions  is there a way to stop  this messsage?  and  show up my main menu 

chery9

because when the report stops running only appear this  

chery9_0-1670432916919.png

chery9

and i click on 3 dots to set as home an nothing happends

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chery9 what are you trying to set as your home page?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey