cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmendolaNapoli
Occasional Member - Level 2

REPORT BLOCKED IN HOLDING PAYMENT STATUS

the expense report was correctly filled approved and validated, the paper receipts signed YES and not clear why it remains in HOLDING PAYMENT STATUS ... thanks for help!

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

This is a Company Specific Question, unfortunately. In this forum, we would not have access to your company's site. I would suggest reaching out to your Concur Administrator to figure out what the issue could be. If you do not know who your Concur Administrator is, I would recommend contacting your supervisor, IT or finance and they should be able to get you to the correct person to help you.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmendolaNapoli So, I went into your SAP Concur site and found your profile, however I noticed that you do not have an approver assigned to you. Without an approver assigned, you will not be able to submit an expense report. 

I also wasn't able to see any expense reports submitted by you. 

Could you take a screenshot of where you see Holding Payment Status please. I'm really confused on this one since you don't have an assigned approver, which is required and I cannot see any record of you submitting an expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmendolaNapoli

hello Kevin, I have an assigned approver, but this case is not mine ; i m talking about another report for a colleauge ;

I have a processor role and I check why reports are not paid . thanks 

@AmendolaNapoli Okay, that makes more sense now. 🙂

So, you approved the report as the processor and it went into Holding Payment Status? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmendolaNapoli

Yes, since it's already happened in the past, i asked to delete this report and re-create a new one ( usually it works, but would it be better to understand why ) ; I keep you posted if it will be solved 🙂 thank you so much.