Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silke
Occasional Member - Level 1

Question on Delegate Entries

Hello,

I am delegate for 2 persons, for Daniela I can write expense reports,

for Michael I cannot although the settings should allow me to do.

Can anyone help me? 

Thanks!

Silke_1-1639569319539.png

Silke_2-1639569367782.png

Silke_0-1639569166653.png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Silke I looked in your site and I see you were able to create an expense report for both of those individuals. In your screenshots you have a couple of things highlighted. Are you asking about why you are not able to to do Travel Allowance for Michael? I see the option on Daniela's report, but not for Michael's. 

I'm going to go on the idea that the Travel Allowance is what you are asking about. Daniela is set up as a German employee and therefore Travel Allowances are an option turned on for German employees. Michael is a Swiss employee and the system isn't configured to have Travel Allowances for Swiss employees. 

The way SAP Concur gets configured is by what we refer to as Employee Groups. Each Employee Group gets assigned policies. The Policy drives how the system works and what options are available for users, for example Travel Allowances being available or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Silke
Occasional Member - Level 1

Dear Kevin,

first of all a big "thank you" for digging deeper in this topic.

Yes, I can confirm that Daniela is German and Michael is Swiss.

Michael wants me to work / create his his expense reports now but unfortunately I am not able to add an itinerary.

Can you please confirm that this is because Michael is living in Swiss and me being in Germany (what you wrote concerning the assigned policy?)

Thanks a ton, Silke

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Silke I'm always happy to help. 🙂 So, the system doesn't allow you to add an itinerary for Michael because he is assigned as a Swiss employee and the policy applied to Swiss employees doesn't allow for adding itineraries. I wouldn't worry too much about this because those that configured the site made the decision to not require Travel Allowance for Swiss employees. 

For future reference, as a delegate, your assigned Employee Group and Policy does not have any affect on the reports you create for others. What you can and cannot do for the delegate (like adding an itinerary) is based on their Employee Group and Policy. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.