cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simonwooler
New Member - Level 1

Query re expense claims

Hi guys, I hope I'm in the right place. I'm in the UK and I have some questions regarding my expense claims with my company. Ideally I would like to speak with someone via the telephone. I'm on London UK time . Cheers Simon Wooler

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear Simon,

I would recommend you to contact directly your department dedicated to Travel and expenses, or accounting department or I guess the contact details should be included on your travel policy. 

Or re-state your query, specific to the issue you have, but we can not take calls or entering on your system, your comany department can do that.

Kind regards

Alessandro 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Simonwooler 

Hello Simon, I think you would be better served by posting your questions here in the forum or following @Munari_alEXPert's  suggestion of speaking to someone at your company about your expense claims. They are likely more qualified to answer your questions since they will be able to explain policies and internal procedures regarding claims.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.