cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lzarbock
Occasional Member - Level 1

Query for Missing Receipt Declaration

Is there a way to use the query tool to find all reports that include an entry with the Missing Receipt Declaration?  We are using the standard edition.

I tried using a combination of the receipt status and amount (since we have a policy in place that a reports can only be submitted if they include receipts or an affidavit when they are over $75) but I can't get that working either.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lzarbock I checked your site and you have Custom Audit rules turned on, which is good. What you can do is create an audit rule that flags every entry that has the Missing Receipt Declaration assigned. Users can still submit the report. Every audit rule has an exception code that goes with it (screenshot of New Exception below is just an example). Then, you can use the Expense Exception Analysis - Report Entry Level report to see these. The report will show all exceptions, but you should be able to use the little funnel (filter) icon to select only the exception code that you create for this audit rule.

KevinD_0-1666904725751.png

KevinD_1-1666904735463.png

KevinD_3-1666904852919.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lzarbock I checked your site and you have Custom Audit rules turned on, which is good. What you can do is create an audit rule that flags every entry that has the Missing Receipt Declaration assigned. Users can still submit the report. Every audit rule has an exception code that goes with it (screenshot of New Exception below is just an example). Then, you can use the Expense Exception Analysis - Report Entry Level report to see these. The report will show all exceptions, but you should be able to use the little funnel (filter) icon to select only the exception code that you create for this audit rule.

KevinD_0-1666904725751.png

KevinD_1-1666904735463.png

KevinD_3-1666904852919.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lzarbock
Occasional Member - Level 1

Perfect!  Works like a charm!