cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CaraB
New Member - Level 1

Queries - Seeing reports ready for the next day

Hello!

Does anybody know how to set up a query to see Reports that are ready for processing in the future (next day)?

I know its possible, but I'm a little rusty and cannot remember how I used to set this up.

Any help is appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @CaraB ,

I am not sure I understand the question. Perhaps you can add more information on how your workflow is setup.

My impression is that you are looking for reports that will be in accounting review on the next day. As the report coming in this state is depending on either the employee submitting the report or approving approving the expense report, I am not sure that it will be possible to predict.

The only exception would be if you have a system step in your workflow that needs exactly a day to complete. In such a case, I would setup the query to look for reports in that status.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@CaraB Thanks for you post. I would like to ask for additional information. Are you referring to a query in the Expense Processor view or a Cognos query? Please advise. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CaraB Maybe I'm not understanding, but how would you know what will be ready for processing tomorrow? If a report is approved by a manager today, it goes into the Approved & In Accounting Review status and is now considered Ready for Processing. What would tell the system that certain reports would be ready for processing tomorrow?

We will need some clarification from you on exactly what you are asking.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.