cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
USWsdymerski
Occasional Member - Level 2

Processor view shows Receipt Status as "Received / Not Required" when receipt IS required

Hello, I found an issue when testing Receipt Limits today and have confirmed that with testing a limit with condition that would require a receipt in Concur Expense Professional, the user could not submit the expense report until they had attached a receipt, which they did and then submitted the report, but in the Processor View the report shows the Receipt Status as "Received / Not Required"

USWsdymerski_0-1718220899188.png

Manual shows:

USWsdymerski_1-1718221016653.png

We have 2 active Receipt Limit rules for the US Group that should have been evaluated against this expense entry (only expense on the report) and a limit rule did work because the user was required to attach a receipt before they could submit.

the conditions on the 2 rules are (and I am still evaluating them for changes or making only 1 active)

1. Receipt Limits for CES Standard for US Group:
Receipt Type: Image
Conditions:
(Amount greater than $25 and Expense Type not in Daily Allowance (Lodging), Daily Allowance)
OR Entry has VAT

2. Receipt Limits for Faxed Image, No VAT, Allow Rich Data for US Group:
Receipt Type: Image
Conditions:
Expense Type not in Cash Advance Return, Currency Gain/Loss
AND
(Expense Type in Hotel, Miscellaneous OR (Entry is not Company Card Entry and amount greater than $0.00)
OR
(Entry is Company Card Entry and amount greater than $0.00)

Need to understand why the Processor View shows the Receipt Status as NOT required when it is actually required. Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@USWsdymerski that field is in case a company requires hard copy receipts, which I'm guessing you do not. Therefore, this field is not applicable. I would suggest hiding it from your processor view by using the List Settings button.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@USWsdymerski that field is in case a company requires hard copy receipts, which I'm guessing you do not. Therefore, this field is not applicable. I would suggest hiding it from your processor view by using the List Settings button.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
USWsdymerski
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you I will inform the Processors we are training to remove it from the List View so there is no confusion.