cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shanyce
Occasional Member - Level 2

Processor Start Date

What is the Processor Start Date?

This can be found in the List Settings for expense processors but is not explained in any user guide documentation.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shanyce The Processor Start Date is the date the report was added to the Processor Queue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
shanyce

Thanks Kevin! One more for you! 😀

What happens when a report was returned by the processor to the employee?  Does the Processor Start Date show the more recent date of when it was added to the Processor Queue, or does it show the initial date it came in before it was ever sent back?

shanyce

@KevinD What happens when a report was returned by the processor to the employee?  Does the Processor Start Date show the more recent date of when it was added to the Processor Queue, or does it show the initial date it came in before it was ever sent back?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shanyce hmmm...I've not actually tested it. 

My thinking is the processor start date would not change even if the report was sent back. I'm asking the question internally. If you don't hear back from me, then what I said is true. I'll reply only if something is different from what I said.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.