Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

Process of fetching Credit Card Import Names

Hi All

I am trying to find out if their any way to read the Credit Card Import names and Parameters via Cognos Reporting or via Concur API's.  I have checked in the "Concur Data Warehouse" in Cognos but i am not not able to find any suitable parameters under the "Configuration" node. Additionally i have checked the the https://developer.concur.com/ site to see if their is any API which can be leveraged for this purpose, but no luck over their as well. 

Looking forward to see if their is anyway to handle this requirement. 

Regards,

Jyotesh

4 REPLIES 4
jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

@KevinD Can you please share you view on my question.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jyotesh519 well, I've never seen this question asked in my 15 years at SAP Concur, but if I were to take an educated guess, the import file details would not be found in Cognos. In fact, I just looked and I didn't see anything. As for APIs, that is not an area I work with. 

What is it you are looking for exactly? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@KevinD Well i am trying to achieve a reporting requirement were i would like to read the import file names for this purpose.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jyotesh519 and you do not have access to the Import/Extract Admin screen, I take it?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.