cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Martin2903
Occasional Member - Level 2

Problems when switching users

Hello Team.

I review and process expenses and since Friday I have had problems when switching users in CONCUR.
When I enter a user and go to the card transactions section, it immediately takes me back to my profile as an approver.

Martin2903_0-1724197220165.png

Martin2903_1-1724197266361.pngMartin2903_2-1724197306845.png

I have already tried simple things like clearing history, changing browsers, and deleting cookies, but none have worked.

Do you have any solution to this problem?

Thank you very much.

4 REPLIES 4
SNLee89

Hi Martin
I'm not entirely sure, but I'm wondering if the checkbox for the delegates authority received from Molina, Lidia V is properly filled out.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Martin2903 someone else reported this issue a couple of days ago. I would definitely suggest you submit a help ticket.

My question to you is why are you Proxying in as users to look at their reports and not reviewing using the Processor screen? Are you looking at unsubmitted reports of users as well as submitted reports?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Martin2903

@KevinD 

Thank you very much for your response.

This is my first time submitting a ticket, do you have any manual or steps to follow?

I want to add that the problem is only happening in one country, we are two different countries and in mine, it is not working.

The question of why I log into Proxy is because we check the pending unregistered transactions, in Intelligence we download what has been processed and we enter to confirm that those charges have not been entered into a report.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Martin2903 from the SAP Concur home page, click the question mark icon in the upper right corner. In the help menu, if you see a Contact Support option, select it. This will take you to the Support Portal. You should see and option to start a case.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.