cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kvilchis
Occasional Member - Level 2

Problems adding attendees

A few of our travelers have reported issues with their attendees.   After entering and saving an attendee, when they submit the report, they system stops and gives an error message that attendee are required.   When they look at their entry, the attendee has been deleted.   

Most entries are not a problem.   Are there any reports of this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kvilchis if you send me a private message with a name of someone this is happening to, I can take a look. I'll need their first and last name. I also need your company name. I tried looking up your email address but didn't see anything come up that matched Federated Inv. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You will see a Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ann_hirschfeld
Occasional Member - Level 1

We are receiving many reports from users having issues with adding attendees recently. Was there a widespread issue identified? Thanks!

I've been having issues for a long time.  The majority of the problem is with the Concur mobile app adding HCPs using the MedPro Search.  The user will find the doctor, added to the attendee list, and then it disappears.  Please open a ticket with Concur support. 

Maria Steen
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

Me too!  Please open a Concur support case.   are you using the Concur Mobile app or the desktop?  Also, are you on the new UI (NextGen)?

Maria Steen