cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jencampbell
Occasional Member - Level 2

Printing of Expense Report with Original Currency

Hi,

Is there any way to print an expense report where the original currency as well as the card/reporting currency are displayed? If not, is there a way that I can export the expense report to Excel so that I can create my own summary?

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @jencampbell 

You are probably aware that you can print a summary of the report using the print/email option. The option(s) that you select is a print report. It is possible for an administrator to add the card transaction currency as a field for the expense entries.

Other than this, there is no option for end users other than to copy paste the text into Excel.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Rohan

jencampbell

Hi Rohan,

Thank you for your response. I am happy to hear that it's possible, but I'm having trouble finding where to add the field to the report. The report options I see as an administrator in Processing are the same that I see (with the same options) myself as a end user. The two reports available under Print/Email are "Receipt Report" and "Detailed Report." Is the report you referenced located elsewhere or need to otherwise be made available? 

Thanks,
Jen

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jencampbell because I'm curious (some might say nosy), why do you want to print the report? 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jencampbell

Hi KevinD,

Our CEO's reports are approved by a board member who finds it difficult without the transaction currency on the report. It would also be helpful for external audits. When a report is sampled I can't just provide the printed report and have to include screenshots showing the transaction currency as well.

MarkCavill
New Member - Level 1

Hi Jen

Did you ever find a solution for this query, as I have the same issue 🙂

Mark

jencampbell

Hi Mark, Unfortunately I have not yet found a solution 😕

MarkCavill
New Member - Level 1

That's a shame, thanks for letting me know

Mark