cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MBielow
New Member - Level 1

Printing expense reports

I am an Admin on Concur Expense for my firm;

1) Need to see all expense reports submitted and paid - is there a place for this?

2) Can I print an expense report that was approved already? (not my expense report) I am the processor.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MBielow see my answers in red.

1) Need to see all expense reports submitted and paid - is there a place for this? There are two options. 1. From the processor screen, create a new query with the conditions of Report Payment Status Equals Paid. This will return all reports that have been Paid. No option to choose a date range though. 2. Use Cognos reporting to build a report that shows all employees with reports paid. This will allow you to choose a date range. Now the questions is, do you have access to Cognos and if so, are you familiar with it? 

2) Can I print an expense report that was approved already? (not my expense report) I am the processor. If you open a report from the processor screen, you should see a print option. It will be a link that says Print/Email.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.