cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kimberann
Occasional Member - Level 1

Previously saved Favorite Allocations are not appearing after transitioning to NextGen UI

Hi,

We switched over to NextGen this week and our admin team has been bombarded with messages from users saying their previously saved Favorite Allocations in the old UI are not appearing in NextGen.  Is anyone else experiencing this? Was this expected?  We didn't see this in any of the transition documentation so we're a little blindsided by this and would've notified our users in advance if we knew favorites were not going to carry over.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimberann I posted your question internally as I don't believe this should have been expected behavior, but I cannot say for sure. I would also suggest posting this in the User Admin Group. You are more likely to get a response there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kimberann
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks! I'll post this in the User Admin Group

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimberann I don't know if this was sent to all admins or not, but we have an Admin transition guide that explains this issue. All allocation favorites would be cleared when converting to NextGen UI. Here is a link to the guide: Admin transition guide

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.