cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evelynyim
Occasional Member - Level 3

Possibility to have additional Receipt Options for Concur

Hi there,

Can we add another Receipt Options in addition to No Receipt, Receipt and Tax Receipt. Rationale is that we need to tag additional tax code to an expense type.

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@evelynyim Thank you for your post. 

Currently, we do not have the ability to add another option for Receipt Statuses. For now, we only have two options:

• 2 - No Receipt / Receipt
  • 3 - No Receipt / Receipt / Tax Receipt

To view a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Does this answer your question?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @evelynyim ,

When there is more than one tax percentage/ code applicable for one expense type, the solution is typically to add a dropdown with the values either on expense entry or Tax form (e.g. Standard/ Reduced OR 19%/9%). Then setup Tax conditions in Tax administration that determine the tax based on the value selected and the receipt status used.

Hope this helps.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@evelynyim I would agree with @rohanpatil. Your tax configuration is what should be adjusted if there is an additional tax code specific to an expense type.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.