cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csubirats
Occasional Member - Level 3

Pop Up Notice when changing Payment Types

We are in the process of changing our payment default from Cash to Pending Card Transaction. I am thinking we need a "pop up notice" to prompt when users change the default to Cash...does anyone have this and if so, can you share what your text reads...along the lines of " I agree this expense requires reimbursement and not paid with company card", etc....its an extra step users dont have now but hoping it cuts down on errors. Not even sure if the "pop up" is possible to add. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@csubirats We don't have pop-ups related to expense for fields, but I would suggest either adding a tool-tip to the Payment Type field as a reminder or use an audit rule that has a message stating what you need.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@csubirats 

I suggest you raise a ticket with Concur Support to find out if a custom pop-up is even possible.  I don't think it is but they would be able to tell you for sure. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@csubirats We don't have pop-ups related to expense for fields, but I would suggest either adding a tool-tip to the Payment Type field as a reminder or use an audit rule that has a message stating what you need.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.