cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KateSearle
Occasional Member - Level 1

Please revert to the old concur UI

There's so many reasons why the new interface just isn't as good as the old one.

To name a few...

Why is the font/spacing so BIG? Everything used to fit on a page nicely.

You can't view expenses and receipts side by side? I used to be able to flick receipts into their relevant expense so easily. Now its painful!

Please give us the option to revert it back 😞 😞 😞 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KateSearle unfortunately this isn't an option as we have done some changes to our web services that required a new platform. There are several reasons why we moved to a new UI. Many of which I had no idea about, but to name two major reasons: 1. Security vulnerability on the old platform and 2. Accessibility considerations for people with visual impairments.

As for the receipts and expenses side-by-side, this is being worked on. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KateSearle
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP could really benefit from asking for feedback from its regular users, on what is/isn't working, and making further changes.  Take the lead from your daily users - we seem to know the system better than SAP does.

Its great that the interface was updated to ensure vision impaired users could better navigate. However, surely there should be an option to TOGGLE between two interfaces, for those who prefer to see everything in one page, rather than constantly scrolling/clicking??

There's a lot to improve on before Concur is back to its best functionality. 

I used to enjoy doing my daily expenses, as I was good at it, and could zoom through many in a short amount of time. Now, I DREAD having to open up Concur.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KateSearle we actually have reached out to our customers and received feedback from them on the UI. There is a lot that goes into making even one very small, but seemingly easy change. 

The reason you cannot toggle between interfaces is because the new UI was built on a completely different platform from the Legacy UI. 

We also had to build a UI that was compliant with our customers around the world, so trying to develop one single UI that meets everyone's needs is quite the monumental task. We released the NextGen UI in a version that was as compliant globally as it could be. 

There are improvements coming, so I'm sure you'll be zooming through your expenses again at some point. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.