cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
navneetgeorgian
Occasional Member - Level 2

Please help with removal of reciept

Dear all

I by mistake attached the wrong expense on an expense and find it quiet difficult to remove or replace. Understand its a very basic task by some why unable to find how to execute this. Could anyone please help me with this?

Thank you in advance 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@navneetgeorgian were you able to get the receipt removed? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @navneetgeorgian ,

Please follow these steps:

- CONCUR Mobile APP

1. Recall expense report (if needed)
  2. Go in the expense to be modified.
  3. Upper right hand you'll see three dots, click them.
  4. Select replace receipt (you will need to have the receipt uploaded as receipt),
  5. Save

- CONCUR Mobile APP

2. Remove the expense from the Expense report to Expense.
  3. Go to Expenses and select the Expense to be modified.
  4. Upper right hand you'll see three dots, click them.
  5. Select replace receipt (you will need to have the receipt uploaded as receip),
  6. Save

- CONCUR Mobile APP

2. Go in the expense to be modified.
  3. Under the receipt you'll see the remove option. Select remove.
  4. Select replace receipt (you will need to have the receipt uploaded as receip via Mobile APP or from your PC),
  5. Save

Hope it helps.

Regards

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@navneetgeorgian were you able to get the receipt removed? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
navneetgeorgian

Hi @KevinD  Thank you for your kind reply. When seeing details of the three dots, I only see option of [Itemize] and [Allocate] only. Unable to see the options of [Replace] and/or [Remove]

@navneetgeorgian on the mobile app, open the report. Then press on the entry with the receipt that needs to be removed. You'll see the receipt image above the entry details. Press the image to view the full image. From here, then press the three dots to access the options for the receipt.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
navneetgeorgian

Hi @KevinD  As you can see in the image below, the three dots don't show u some why

SUBMITT.png

on the mobile app.

@navneetgeorgian the screenshot above is from an expense entry on your expense report, correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
navneetgeorgian

Yes correct

@navneetgeorgian I'm not sure why the three dots aren't appearing for you. Have you tried doing a hard reboot of your phone? Give that a try and make sure you have the latest version of the app.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
navneetgeorgian

@KevinD  Unfortunately still not resolved. Apologies but could you guide on what should I do in this case. Kind of stuck on this issue.

Hi @navneetgeorgian 

Last solution is to delete and create again this expense.

Regards

@navneetgeorgian the only things I can suggest are the following:

1. Take @NTS's suggestion and delete the expense and create it again.

2. Hard reboot your phone and make sure you have the latest version of the app.

3. Use the desktop version to remove the receipt. 

Other than these three things, I can't think of anything else since I'm not able to recreate your issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey